Where should patients who need information about the method be directed?
We understand that your time is valuable and the *Garde tes cheveux* team is here to simplify your task so that you can focus on other essential aspects of the treatment plan. If a patient would like to know more, they can:
Find out for yourself first on our website
- Be directed to our website [https://gardetescheveux.org](gardetescheveux.org)
- Invite them to read the [https://gardetescheveux.org/en/la-methode/](The Method) section including frequently asked questions [https://gardetescheveux.org/en/faq/]((FAQ)) and the tutorial videos found in the [https://gardetescheveux.org/en/outils/](Tools) section.
- The “Testimonials” section of our [https://gardetescheveux.org/en/blogue/](Blog) section will reassure him and give him hope
- Invite them to follow us on social media and join the discussion group on Facebook Community [https://www.facebook.com/gardetescheveux](Garde tes cheveux)
- Contact us at <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> once the content has been read and viewed if you have specific questions. Please note, for reasons of capacity of our volunteers and in order to support the greatest number of patients, written follow-up will be preferred.
Place the order directly with the chosen manufacturer:
- Ideally allow 4 to 5 working days. For last minute orders, an express delivery service can sometimes be arranged for a supplier in Canada, at an additional cost. Delivery can be done anywhere in Canada.
- It is the patient's responsibility to verify the availability of dry ice in their area and associated costs in advance.
*Garde tes cheveux* wishes to contribute to improving the efficiency of the current health system and generate a concrete impact on the well-being and mental health of patients in addition to conventional treatments. Referring to your patients is a concrete way of offering a solution, of further humanizing their support. A solution to hair loss exists and must be known to everyone, in order to preserve the mental health of your patients, avoid unnecessary trauma, allow informed consent and promote greater acceptance and adherence to proposed chemotherapy treatments. Thank you for helping to provide accurate and complete information to your patients.